Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jennifer Turns 30!!

In just a few short hours we will continue to celebrate the birthday of my sweet daughter, Jennifer. I can not believe it has been 30 years. What an amazing precious time we have enjoyed together.
Jennifer,I cried on your 4th birthday because you were already so grown up! You were in charge and determined. It has served you well. I am so honored to call you mine. Everyone that truly knows you, loves you. So many depend on you in so many ways. I know it is a tremendous pressure, but you always deliver your best.
The last 10 days have been so scary for Phillip's health and recovery. The responsibility of our studio with a very important event out of town, your children, along with the normal studio activity, has been more than most could ever endure. You have held on and tried so hard to keep up with all the responsibilities.
I am so blessed to have you working with me. I love how you and Abby have become sisters. It is exciting to watch you and Abby teach Venessa about all the crazy duties in our daily life.
Thank you for the most precious, well behaved, sweet, wonderful grandsons any grandmother could ask for!
God allows us to work together, and I cherish that privilege. Thank you sweet daughter.
The party was wonderful on Saturday night with all our closest friends and family. I loved all the emails and calls from the ones who could not attend. We know you are in their hearts.
Your Daddy and I love you with all our hearts.
Thank you for your first 30 exciting years.
We look forward to all the joy to come!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! You two display the kind of mother/daughter love that Christ desires of us all! Thank you for being such a great example. Love you!

Drake Design Photography's Fan Box

Blog Archive

About