Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lubbock!! Spring!! Here comes the Wind!! Not the day for an outdoor session!

I try to always be optimistic but it is so hard when the wind along with all the dirt makes you want to hide under the covers all day!!
I worked late last night at the studio.  No comments please from those who know I do this too much!
But I stayed much later than planned because I could hear the wind and kept hoping it would calm down just a little so I could get back to the house! It did not give any signs of stopping so I stepped out and I knew it was bad when I could see the dirt blowing in the glow of the street lights!
With a little grit in the eyes, I made it home.
My plan is to hide from it today and pretend it just does not exist!!
I will gaze upon all the images I have taken this week and enjoy that view instead!
Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Drake Design Photography's Fan Box

Blog Archive

About